You can watch your trading results in Account tab in main window. This tab shows the most important numbers such as profit/loss, balance or equity. You can also see current equity and Floating Profit/Loss in the bottom of the window.
- Realized P/L - profit/loss of all closed trades
- Floating P/L - current profit/loss of all open trades (what is Floating P/L)
- Total - Realized P/L plus Floating P/L
- Equity - amount of money in your account including all realized and all unrealized trades (what is Equity)
- Balance - amount of money in your account including only realized trades (closed trades)
- Free Margin - the difference between Equity and Used Margin (what is Free Margin)
History on chart button shows entry and exit points of past trades on charts. You can also use it to hide entries and exits if they clutter your charts.
History and Statistics
Shows a list of all trading operations done so far such as opening/closing trades or placing/deleting pending orders. You can export this list to Excel file using Export History to Excel button.
Closed Trades tab
Shows a list of trades which were closed so far (realized trades). You can export this list to Excel file using Export Closed Trades to Excel button.
Shows a list of numbers and ratios which may be important to evaluate trading results. You can export this list to Excel file using Export Statistics to Excel button.
Shows a chart of balance and equity during the simulation. It also shows the size of each trade in the bottom part.
Exporting to MT4 Report (HTML)
You can export your simulation to MT4-style HTML report at any time. Go to Save tab and click Export to MT4 Report.
The report is formatted in exactly the same way as MT4 account statement so it is compatible with third-party tools used to analyse such statemets.
A sample statement looks like this: